Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Penny Worth of School

All my blog posts are mixed up.I uploaded all the pictures to my photobucket account till I confuse myself which event comes first. Hen night party to dessert dates. I think I shall only post the dessert dates rather than the party since that is nothing special to address to the public right?

Next stop. Headed over Penny University over at East Coast Road. No. It is not a university where they offer courses for students. It is a place to have brunch desserts and maybe just to let loose or even study for upcoming exams! However, the kitchen closes at 4pm and the cafe closes at 6pm.So after 4 you only have what they offer on the counter table. Went there slightly after 4 so we had only the pies. I like the environment there. Its relaxing. But the food that I try is not that bad. I love their pastry crust.

Smores Pie
Apple Pie
My date all this while.Love her much!No im not a lesbian.
The moody me
The jeans which is super lose and make me look like I have a dick.

Top: Cotton On
Jeans: Kate Love
Shoes: My Royal Highness

Till then.





No comments: