Friday, April 6, 2012

Because Metal Attracts

I am so in love with the current trend right now. Even when I am stuck with the Chiffon blouse trend up till now (as you know it fits my style) I still am madly in love with the collared style which is in now!Not forgetting pastel colour for the season now.

I wanted to get a studded collared top from of course Nastygal but too bad by the time I made my mind to buy it, it was already sold out.Yes!Nastygal is like a Hot Banana Fritters!Its fast selling.Take a few hours to think about it and poof its gone!

Anyway, I am in love with anything bold at the collar!Metal tip collar,studded collar anything collar!I can't wait for BKK hopefully they sell everything collar there!*praying*

Pastels
Hope to get all those items!

Lastly,do not forget to follow me in POSE.If you have the app!Follow me @izzahoolala.See you there!

Till then.

No comments: