Monday, October 15, 2012

Boy you got my heartbeat running away

Working my body and ass out this past 3 weeks. Been working out at last 2 times a week to maintain the body weight and shape.I still hate some part of me especially the tummy area. Its bulging out a little. I want to have a flat tummy lie those models except that I want to maintain the same weight. Well, since I cannot grow taller I shall make the best out of my body right?Healthy living. I hope I can see results by end of this year!At the same time, I am not gg to cut down on my food intakes!How conflicting is that?

Side note, overdue outfit pictures from the month of September!I know right. I just am not discipline enough to sit in front of my laptop and blog a thousand words. For all I know it doesn't make any sense.


Top: Bugis
Pants : Unknown
Heels: Itti & Otto
Bag: Longchamp

Till then.

No comments: