Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Times

I guess I just cant blog about everything. So what I will do now will be selective blogging?Blog about my outfits if I guess it is blog worthy. I swear the number of readers have decreased abruptly after me not updating it for the longest time. So this will be more of outfit or dessert place that I will blog about. At times, I will blog about random stuffs?Will see.

This post will be on museum hopping.Basically it is not really a museum hopping since I only went for one. Headed over to SAM museum. I swear that I do not know what was the intention to go there. I do not know how to appreciate ARTS in a form of history. So basically it will be more of camwhoring moments with my girlfriend rather than appreciating the displays there.On a positive note, we are lucky enough to not pay any entrance fee since we are both teachers.Thank God!

 

Till then.

No comments: