Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nasty + Gal

This week, there isn't any interesting things to post up.Been busy with work that I do not have time to actually spent time with friends and everything else.All I did was go straight home after work/tuition and go out for a short dinner.Skipped fitness for the whole week.So unlike me.

Ive been eying on ombre shorts which have a dyed effect.It is difficult to search for one.If I managed to get a perfect one the price will burnt a hole in my pocket.Anyway,I was looking through Nastygal and found some key pieces that caught my eyes.Do help me decide.

Also, I was thinking if any of you would like to order anything from Nastygal so we can share the shipping price!Do leave me a comment or ask me thru formspring if you are interested!

 I really want all this three clothes!But it cost $280 excluding shipping!Why must the first dress cost $116.Boo!

Till then.


No comments: