Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nasty x Topshop

I've been meaning to have a proper post ever since the last post.Been postponing our date just for taking photos.It seems stupid right to just go out and take photos at interesting places.All these places that we went have a lot of visitors.And for a shy person like me I hate taking photos in front of people because I know they will definitely say something.Who doesn't?So our date last Saturday was to Botanic Garden before our reflexology.

Wore my Nastygal new outfits which were the fur jacket and studded cut out top.Surprisingly, the fur jacket is not made of thick material which will make u feel so hot.The underneath material was made of silk.But one cons of it is when you perspire, the lining will stick to your skin and it makes you feel sticky!But who cares.No pain no gain right?Wore the topshop jegging which has leather at the sides.I wasn't sure of the outfit that day but I hope it did me justice.

 Trying his best to pose like me!
Cant wait for the next photo outing!

Till then.










No comments: