Sunday, November 25, 2012

A shade of blue

Thank God for all the outstanding blogposts that I've yet to blog. On the days where I am bored and plan-less blogging will be a source for me to spend away my time. Currently, I am officially on holiday. I foresee that I will be rotting at home doing nothing but eating and sleeping. Oh my.I shall keep up and motivate myself to run and gym.Side note, I am happy that I manage to maintain my weight throughout one year without any gaining or losing of weight(excluding the fasting month period).Alright. One more dessert place. Had Pique Nique last month I believe if not last 2 months?

This place is known for their cupcakes but I didn't try any of it.sadly. I had different sweet treat instead. The taste is nothing to be awed about.But will definitely come back to try their cupcake!

Ok!This is ridiculous! I have exceeded the space for my pictures!What a hassle to upload it somewhere else before blogging!


My outstanding outfit post!


Top: Cotton On
Bottom: H&M
Shoes: FEP

Till then.






No comments: