Friday, November 30, 2012

I am what I eat

Oh my glorious food.If only the unhealthy foods are healthy and the healthy are otherwise. Life will be better than ever.True? Oh well.Life is never fair. Despite knowing the calories and fats that I've gained, I still love my dessert.Maybe my wisdom tooth is not wise but its a sweet tooth? God has the answer. Dont worry!You won't see me grow fat any soon as I still do my workout irregularly. At least there is an effort right?

This particular dessert place will be The Cheesecake Cafe. I love cheese but not cheese in cake really. But this cheesecake I can swallow. The place is located at the corner of East Coast Road. I love East Coast Road!The place where all my fats originated from. The ambiance there is super English historic kind?Just happen that the place where I was seated I can see balls on a statue that is staring right beside me.Oh well.Plus point I guess?hahaha..Let the pictures do the story!

Strawberry Cheesecake
Cappuccino Cheesecake
Ice Peach Tea Float

OOTD

Top: Zara
Bottom: F21
Flats: My Royal Highness


Till then.

No comments: