Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Sweet Little Thing

Been lacking in updates.Alright.Here goes. Most of you know how addicted I am to desserts.I will find new places to try out their desserts. My fave desserts right now will be the Peanut Butter Stack from Starbucks. I know right.Too mainstream.For someone who does not favor peanut butter, this dessert must be really good!The price is $6.90 I hope it stays on that way.I can't afford to get it if they markup the price.


October Post
Next, my friend and I celebrated N birthday.We choose desserts instead of dinner as desserts are delicious with the right people around you. Head over Antoinette for desserts. I think the price is about the same as any other desserts place. Can't really recall the pricing there. Other than the desserts, they do sell main dishes such as pasta and so on.The ambiance is English style. Cosy I tell you. The plus point, there is one waiter who is super cute!Yes too cute!hee!



No comments: