Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Green Affair

This post is more on outfit compared to cafe. You will know why I put it that way soon. Here is it. I wanted to try Grin Affair over at Everton Park. So my friend and I rode around that area and couldn't find it. To my surprise this Grin Affair is located under a void deck. And the place is super vintage. Damn vintage that you CANNOT dine in. You have to buy takeaway. So much of me being all excited to eat a cake in a jar at a cool place. Teow. So we decided to just buy one jar and left the place to eat under a void deck.LOL right? The cake was not that bad. But I wouldn't drive all the way up just to buy those cakes.

After the Grin Affair,we went over to Garden By the Bay South. Went there for the second time to enjoy nature. This time round I headed there in the evening where the dome were lighted. Let the pictures tell them story.

  
Always bring a pair of flats to save the day. 

Top: Berjaya Time Square
Blazer: BKK
Bottom: Online
JC Inspired: Online
Flats: Sungei Wang
 

Last but not least, I would like to wish a Happy New Year to my Chinese friends and readers and Happy Holidays to the rest!

Till then.


No comments: