Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sweeter than a jerk's words


I really cannot recall if I have blogged about some cafe.I would suggest that you follow me over at IG @izzah_ishak. I update the cafes I went mostly there.It would be a lot more easier compared to blogging using my phone and having to think what I should type.

So this particular gem is located at Bussoroh St.Its located right at the end of the street and two shops away from Vintage Delicafe if you know where it is.Just Google Ogopogo if you have difficulties finding it.I love the ambiance and the quiet surroundings.I went around 4pm?I was in the shop with my friend and the salesperson herself.Its such a vintage feeling and the something toothpaste cake is superb.Plus the caramel sluggish!oh my god go try it la!More cafes hopping and updates!

                             











Till then.







No comments: