Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Food For Souls

A short post featuring two cafes. Not much photos as I can be super lazy at times.
So first up will be D'good cafe located at Holland V. The small town that you can find good food around. However, this 2 story cafe here is not that fantastic in terms of food. I've tried better than that.But thumbs up for the ambiance. They have the lawn where you can sit on a swing but usually are already taken up by others, the casual place to sit and the alfresco. I decided to sit over at the alfresco and have a change in ambiance. So if you are around the corner you can still give this place a try.






Second will be Arbite located at Serangoon. The portion here is enough to share with another friend of yours. I was alright. I love the salted caramel because I am a sucker for caramel and salted caramel!


Till then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can also take advantage of the many social networks such as facebook, twitter, myspace, and more.

Upline leaders will give you insight, knowledge and wisdom.
First in How To Promote Your Local Business Online is getting the word out
through every piece of paper, every electronic document, and every word that you can think of to properly label your
business.

my webpage :: going out of business online auctions