Sunday, February 12, 2012

Different Style for a Sweater




I decided to do a blog post to show the different ways to wear a simple girly sweater. The man helped me to take the photos just outside the house as we were rushing to town to get the man's top before he head out to work for his night shift.

Sweater, a jacket or pullover made especially of knit, crocheted, or woven wool, cotton, or synthetic yarn.Yes.That is the meaning of sweater. Even if it is scorching hot here in Singapore, I still believe we can wear sweater to look good. Afterall, to look good you got to suffer a bit right?


I am going to style this H&M Sweater that I have.

First, my take for the look is to wear it to work.Pair it up with a pants or A-line skirt and a bag for work. If it is to plain add in accessories to make the outfit look stunning. Here is my take of the style. However,I did not have any bag in the pic.




Secondly, will be a day to chill during the weekends.Pair it up with a jeans or maxi skirt with a sandal or flip flops to dress down.My take is to pair it up with maxi skirt of course!




Third will be an edgy style to me at least.Where I pair it up with a leather skirt and a leopard print collared top.



Last but not least!I pair up the same outfit together with the leopard print collared top with a pair of jeans!This time round I did not tucked in the collared top in the jeans!




Till then.

No comments: