Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stress is a cause of bacteria

Only a few days from the start of 2012, and I took 3 days of MC already. Resolution was to cut down on MC rate.However, this body of mine is super weak and Im down again today. Had diahorrea(trust me I do not know how to spell it!) and been vomiting since 2am today.

It definitely sucks to be sick and I hate it so much.Right now,I cannot take in any diary food or spicy food for a week!Oh God, what am I suppose to eat then? Porridge?Sigh. I hope this will be the last I take MC for the year. I believe the workload at work are eating me inside.May I will be stronger and manage to work without taking MC anymore.

Anyway, this past few days, I've been looking for interesting styles to try out. Next on list will be socks over shoes or heels where I think it is cute and edgy at the same time.Also, I want to try to stay away from my comfort zone where I always wear chiffon top and pants.But you know what chiffon top are the best and easy to match with. Lastly, I am thinking of creating my own design.But all this need capital. Hopefully,I can achieve it one day though I know Im being ambitious.

I shall stop my rumbling and let you enjoy some styles I love.


Images from lookbook and triciagosingtian.

Till then.


No comments: