Tuesday, February 7, 2012

An effort to search

Morning!To start of this post,I would like to thank God for giving me another day in this world.

Anyways,last Sunday was an unplanned day for me and Cik Mahdi.We decided to camwhore(as you know I am camwhore person) at Botanics.So we were all ready in our attire and head out.

However,the fickle minded me,decided to town to eat at Puncak before heading to our destination.Given that I am a shopaholic(I have a huge problem with shopping) I decided to search for a leather skirt that Ive been searching up and low for it.Search it at Nastygal,pixiemarket,romwe but to no avail.

Walk around town going in every possible shop that sell it but still I cant find the perfect one for my body frame.Im close to giving up but I did not.I tried the last shop that I think will sell it.And!YES!!I found the perfect skirt with the perfect top too!The price did not burn me a hole in my pocket.Its cheaper than what I expect.Thanks H&M!And that was my first purchase from H&M ever since it opened.I can't wait to wear those skirt and my inspired mary-janes!

P.S Anyone know where I can a pair or original Mary Jane?



Till then.

No comments: