Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Instagram for the coolest.

As above mentioned,Im sure most of us who are using Iphone will have an account.

I am obsessed with it!I try to update often as possible(same goes to this blog).Usually, I will always post my Outfit Of the Day(OOTD) there.Instag is more like a lookbook for me than a place to upload or rather spam with pictures that only shows our face.

Right now,I am happy with the response I get.People like my style or rather accept my style!I love it there.Me aside, other instagrammers also upload their OOTD there too!There are a lot of fashionista!You can get inspired by them!If you have an instagran acct do follow me ya!

Username:izzahoolala

P.S Dont mind the bad qualities of the photo.No idea what is wrong with the pictures.

Till then.

No comments: