Monday, June 25, 2012

Faces Of Nudity

Oh don't mind the title.Nothing nude or mature content here.Its just me without any makeup.Work has started and my engine is not running yet. Yes another term of boring schedule starts. Been thinking of changing job not because I hate this job but I hate what I am given to do.The job scope.At the same time the good thing about this job is that I love kids and I am proud to help them and pass down knowledge to them and to see them improve on their results is beyond words to describe!So I hope I will get the job that I will be going for the interview this week.Insyallah.Amin Amin.

Anyway, the maxi dress(which I don't think you can see the whole thing) that I am wearing in these pictures will be launch at FM July Collection!Look out for it!

Till then.

No comments: