Saturday, June 2, 2012

Call me maybe

Since there was lack of update the number of readers here has decreased ever since.How sad is that. But its fine this blog is not meant to get a lot of readers anyway. Its just a blog for me to blog about things that is worthy to blog about and about fashion. Nothing much happen while I was away. As usual my life is never interesting! Holiday has started still I am busy with tuition. Almost everyday every morning I have my tuition other than that will be fitness sessions. God knows how much I want to have a break from all this.

With the hectic schedule, I still manage to go for a short holiday to BKK (Of course!). I am really excited and eager to go for the wanted holiday. Shopping heaven. Planning to get my Jeffrey Campbell Soiree over there as it seems to be cheaper there and also my Longchamp bag over at their DFS. I hope to bring both item home not only clothes!

Anyway, here are the overdue pictures of our so called outing to enjoy nature. Well, its suppose to be at Henderson Waves but when we reached we could not find any parking lot nearby. For a very not daring person, I rather be safe than sorry by parking at the double yellow line. So we ended up at a lot which is further away from Henderson and decide to just take a chill there. Mount Faber that is. The place we went was really secluded. The view we got from there was not that fantastic. Let the pictures tell you all about it.

 (I prefer to use his phone to surf net as always)
 (Its never easy to take your OOTD by yourself!)
(See how not gorgeous the view is?)
 (You will see how busy I am with my phone and let the boy take photos all alone)
 (He love to take pictures when I'm laughing!Fugly)

Top: Cotton On
Pants: Modparade
Shoes: Hurs
Watch: Michael Kors

I realised that there are a lot of captions!Oh well. So I believe that you have learn that my phone and I are soul-mates never apart.

Till then.

3 comments:

Fatin Atiqah said...

Haha i always wonder how people take their own ootd shots! Its always so hard for me. Sometimes almost falling down. Anyway, love the printed pants!

xx
inmyshawls.blogspot.com

Izzah Ishak said...

Ya!its difficult right?hahaha!Sometimes I get frustrated when I don't get the effect I want!hahaha..

Anonymous said...

who take this pictures btw?