Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The sound of nature

Yesterday was a quick but long day. As usual the tuition occupied my morning and after which a date with the man. Last minute decision to go out and camwhore like nobody business. We went to a place with lots of wild monkey and also the place is nearby Singapore Zoo. The sound of elephant and other animals can be heard.Now you know where I got the idea for this post title.

So decided to wear my new printed silk top and mint jeans. I thought I bought the top in white but it was in black instead.I would love to have the top in white but the man said its ugly in white.So I got to settle with black instead.Rather choose the colour he prefer or else I will be demoralized with his stupid comments.Enough rumblings enjoy the pictures. I decided to post only blog worthy photos and keep the ugly and candid shot to myself.

(See I've told you he loves taking stupid laughing photo of me)
 Top: Editors Market
Bottom: H&M
Clutch: Gmarket Korea
Shoes: Gmarket Korea
Watch:Michael Kors
Lastly, should I change my blog layout?

I guess I really have to change my layout since its haywire on my browser!bah!

Till then.

No comments: