Saturday, June 9, 2012

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Although the trip to BKK is in a week time.I just have to get some stuff from the net as I am pretty sure I can't get the exact same thing there.I know I should use the money for BKK instead but I could not help it. I am super confident that this items can't be easily found.Anyways, I rather buy it now then regret later when all the items are sold out.I did no justice to my wardrobe right?I have yet to clear and sell some clothes and I am already adding more clothes to it.To think of it I am going to BKK to shop again!Oh no!

Will put up a post to sell off my prelove items here after I have return from BKK. Also I am planning to do some DIY post for this blog. So look out for it!More after BKK.So here are the items I bought from Nastygal of course and Saboskirt!Cost me a total of more than SGD200!


Till then.

No comments: