Saturday, September 15, 2012

Life with Colours

 *Photo Spam*

Falling sick and facing some Mid Life Crisis is really bad. But nothing can stop me from trying to make myself cheerful with the people around me.So that is the summary of what is happening in my life now.

Lets back track. As you know Hari Raya is ending soon. I have one more raya outing to look forward to tomorrow.This year raya outing for me is only for people that matter to my life. More outing with family compared to friends. Went raya only with two group of friends. They are the one that matters to me. This year is the best year for raya to me as I really feel the true meaning of raya and I enjoyed every raya outing.

Without dragging this post to be a composition, I guess it is best that I stop typing and start posting pictures here.

Raya with family


Raya with friends

I think those pictures are enough for the photo spam session!The rest can be found in my FB profile.

Till then.

No comments: