Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The perks of teaching

I know it has been a month of not updating this space. Well,things at work is hectic and personal time is reduced. All I did was updating my IG which I rarely do it now. There are just too many events that happen for me to update but I shall update on the recent Teachers' Day Celebration since it was my event that my committee and myself organised. It was never an easy one. So much of planning and it takes us more than 3 months to plan and make it perfect for everyone.

However, the tiredness is diminished when other teachers(including my HODs and VP) came up to me and thanked us personally for our effort to make it happen.The nice feeling you get when you know you made faces smile. Thank God for helping me through the struggles. Right now, I have a lot more events to handle such as CCA and my own lessons. Even when my post is just an AED(Allied Educator) I take every single shit that I need to clean seriously. I know someday somehow God will reward me with something better.Insyallah.So here are some pictures I managed to click during the event and before the event and after of course!The event theme was SPORTS CELEBRITY!So please guess what I came as!

Before
 Lyla Ali in the making!
Event Day
 Part of my gifts!
 Our emcee for the day!Noel Bloyd!
 Edgefield AEDs
 He called me 'TinkerBell'
 The man who snatch all prize!bah!
 I look so KONG here!
 The pretty Partner in Crime

I shall update on Hari Raya and other event soon!

Till then.

No comments: