Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Psychologically Intrigue

The thought of shopping excites me like nothing else matter in the world.Trying to get out of the depressing situation that I was trapped in is one of a hell right. Unstable emotions and frequent frustrations. Thank God for the 5 times a day prayer that keep me sane and the lovely friends who are around me to make my life a better one.Not that I am totally over the situation but I am proud to say that I've managed to pull through up till this instance.

Nevertheless the process have broaden my mind to think before assuming that is the best and final decision.Ok.If you are thinking that I am suffering from depression,you should stop thinking and imagining.Im still sane as I can be.

Anyways,I've been out and about shopping for clothes to try out new styles.Satisfied with my buys and I think I have burnt a hole in my pockets and wallets!Last two Saturdays,headed to town and Bugis to shop.I bought a few items and I shall take a photo of the items soon!Right now shall just be the outfit from that day.

 
 Dress: Editors Market
Bag:Charles & Keith
Shoes: Clarks
More updates very soon!

Till then.


No comments: