Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Love threat

*Words Spam*

Being around stressful workplace,confuse person and a whole bunch of childish kids is really tiring. Not that I am complaining about my job but it is really tiring.To be a parent to kids who are not even your own, being an adult in front of other educators,being professional in front of parents. Just give it a thought which day of the week do we have time being ourselves? A constant look out to be alert of students,parents and colleagues when we are outside in public.I am always a diffrent person when I am with people who I am not close with. See the picture now?Being an allied educator is about the same as being a full pledge teacher.The only difference of course will be in terms of salary.Effed up salary.Thank God for the passion to nurture those kids that I still stick around doing shit work as an AED.

Enough said.So last Thursday was a random date with my lovely ladies.It was the bestest date I ever had.I have always believe that the random the outing is the better!Went over to try a new dessert place over at Jalan Riang. The ambience there is great and quite relax I can say.It is so homey.The food price isnt that EX. affordable. So the place we went to was Wimbly Lu.Yup!such an exotic name.I guess the place is well known by the red white vintage beetle car?If you see that means you are at the right place.

The desserts there are not that bad.Thumbs up to the Root Beer Cake and also the Sticky Date Pudding!Prolly you want to try that.I promise it wont disappoint you unless you have those ATAS taste.


After the dessert we head over to Gardens By the Bay South. Paid $20 just to enter the 2 domes. Not so disappointing. I would recommend going with great company otherwise it will be a boring walk there. The view there is remarkable.The environment is really so cooling and relaxing. I love the Cloud Forest compared to the Flower Dome. I love how at the end of the walk they show clips of Global Warming and will happen soon.Yup!Very soon!Its a good way to educate those idiots who do not know how to save the world from being warm!

Ended the day with a sweet note and we shall explore new place to have desserts soon!

Till then.

1 comment:

Fatin Atiqah said...

*hugs.
I understand how you feel, of course. I make sure i behave like my age every weekend. Because im 30 come monday :(

Chin up babe!