Saturday, April 7, 2012

Let me tell you what I really really want

Currently, my schedule and my man are packed.We have our own commitments and stuffs to do. Therefore, my instagram, my blog all on hiatus of outfit post. First of all because we are really tired to go out to town or far away from our hometown. So usually hang around at Tamp or Pasir Ris. Of course I would not make any effort to dress up and take pictures.Only 1 out of 10 days we have the same off days which is either Saturday or Sunday. So our time spent are really limited. I miss how much time we used to have before we have our own career.Well, time has passed and we are growing up.

Side note, I have been searching HIGH and LOW for Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoe. I want to get the original one but the man and my mom keep nagging on my expenditure.In the first place, I know I am not suppose to shop since I have yet to save up for BKK.Yup I use up the savings for some urgent use over at Nastygal.Once I get my inspired Lita I won't spent a single cent on shopping ok!Promise.Currently I am loving with the normal Lita and the Studded one. So hard to resist it. Hopefully I am able to get the one I am eying on.

 (Pictures credit to saboskirt,rachinald and google)
(pictures from google)
Don't you think it is nice?What you think?

Till then.

No comments: