Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Diamond of the school

So I am one of the teacher in charge for the Dancesport CCA. Glad that their hardwork and effort they managed to get GOLD. Even though the kids were kind of disappointed. Well, sometimes we do not get what we want in life right?

Gold is good enough.However, I am super tired.Theres a lot of hardwork from the teachers side too!Tedious work.For someone who hates to do a lot work, I am surprise that I have been in this for 1.5 years. Weekends burnt,free time burnt and many sacrifices needs to be done.Really hope that I can actually get from this CCA and be in charge with a CCA that I am familiar with.Hopefully.Insyallah(God's will).

Pardon the work and tired face and hair!Thats how I look after dealing with difficult kids!







Side note, I bought something from NastyGal again!Thanks Syirin(She is my Nastygal shopping buddy!)Check her out!

Till then.

No comments: