Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blog-Worthy

I am sure there a lot of fashionista out there who owns a blog.Well, as my blog is more to fashion related, I would like to list down some of the related and very good/inspiration blogs that can help you decide what to wear your unused clothes?

I have been reading(more of browsing) this blogs since last year or a few years back.I get to know more shops to shop at from their blog too!Killing two birds with one stone I guess.Alright,lets not go round the bush.Here are the details.

International Blogger

2)  Kryz



5) Rumi




Actually there are a lot more blogs that I read however, I can't list down all that right?You can hop over to fashion portal like lookbook.nu or chictopia to get more fashion inspiration.Lets now hop to our local bloggers!

Local Bloggers



I don't have much local bloggers blog( I know some like beatricetan,zoeraymond,etc but their blog is more of personal and not much of my style).If anyone of you know any blog like fatiha or Melody do leave a comment!Thanks.

Side note, hopefully my blog will be a blog worthy blog soon.

Picture Credits to the bloggers respectively.

 
(Top;FranticMuse,Pants;Bershka,Bag;C&K,Ring;Romwe,Shoes;Aldo)
Till then.

No comments: