Saturday, April 14, 2012

The days of my life


I went through my older immature post of this blog.The ones that I did not think before blogging.I took some photos from the past years and looking back at them really bring lots of memories and laughter.What the hell was I doing back then right?

But all this records and jotting down of events will remain as memories.Some memories I really hate it and wish it didn't happen in my life and some I just want it to happen again.Some memories were left hanging till now and unsaid.Whatever it is,life have to(even if you want it to slow down)go on.We can't control the events of out life but just to plan.The Greatest Him will decide for us.Anyways, here are some pictures that I collected from the archives.Pardon the low quality pictures(no iPhone back then). I appreciate if you readers can hold on to your laughter when looking at the pictures.Pictures are not arrange in order.















Till then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me more good bloggers to follow! Some of my Favourite local bloggers are monoxious.com, sunshinesummer.tumblr.com and cherryrediana.tumblr.com!