Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hype me up

Yesterday was out with my ladies to town.Manage to get my pastle purple jeans!damn happy that I got it at a cheap price!

Alright,so I wore my topshop dress and my JC inspired Lita out to town.I was pretty nt confident cause it seems like they dont match.Cobalt blie and brown?really.The colour just don't seem right.However,the best friend make me feel assured that it was fine.I was so scared of ppl laughing at me and give me awkward staring.Thank God nothing like that happened.In fact my outfit was featured in POSE app(I don't have a lot of followers or likes).How am I not happy!Plus,my Instagram I got like 99 likes just one like down to my 100th likes.

Happy!I am not trying to show off.I am just sharing the happiness that i felt!So please don't judge me.Thank you.

Till then.

No comments: