Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bla Bla Bla

Seems like I've not blogged for quite some days.So much of me saying to keep this blog alive. Well, I just can't find anything nice or interesting to post up.I guess this post is also redundant just to make it alive.

Today suppose to be going to secret place to have my weekly OOTD post.However, it seems like the boy is not waking up despite calling him for umpteenth time. Also, I am suppose to collect my own design of my bottom and dress today.But me being broke I shall postpone that idea to next week I hope.

What else shall I write.Just like the title of this post I am going to bla my way through here.I don't even know if I'm making any sense here.Do I?I really hope the boy wakes up so we can proceed as plan.No picture to even post up here. Maybe I shall just grab some from facebook and post up.

How I wish I can be photogenic.
 


Till then.

No comments: