Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wicked

Yesterday was a day with laughter.Not much of photo taking in fact we only manage to take one photo throughout our 13 hours of date. Went out to liaise with our event management for the Teacher's Day venue that we head out to Suntec while waiting for Wicked at MBS.

Suppose to have four of us together but unfortunately,one of us couldn't make it as her mother was hospitalized.There goes her $148.But it is ok.So now, I was really happy to watch Wicked as I heard too many reviews that it was a good musical.

And yes it was!My $148 is worth every cents!The show was memorable with a little bit of comedy inside.It is somehow related to Wizard of the Oz.I really love the settings and the props.I want to watch it again!

Afterall,after watching that musical I learn not judge a person by how they look.<3<3<3

*Loving the leopard print dress*

Till then.

No comments: