Sunday, March 25, 2012

Galactip Preview

As you can read the title there is a word preview. I am sure you can guess what I mean by it right? Yeap. Preview for FranticMuse collection 3.The name of the collection is weird.Yes I know. It is not easy to come up with it. So I will make do with whatever that comes to my mind.So without further a do,I present you FranticMuse Collection 3 which will launch on Tuesday 27/03/2012 at 8pm.



Noir Tip Dress in Maroon



Noir Tip Dress in Blue


Melissa Tip Top in white


Melissa Tip Top in Green Mint


Jenny Asymmetrical Skirt in Black



 
Jenny Asymmetrical Skirt in Maroon


 Flowy Chiffon Top in White


 Flowy Chiffon Top in Black


 Flowy Chiffon Top in Maroon


  Double Slit Skirt


Tribute Necklace



Do get ready your moolahs if you have any item that you are eye-ing for!Hope to see you at http://franticmuse.livejournal.com on Tuesday at 8pm!

Tilll then.


 

No comments: