Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wish least.

It is suppose to be Wish List but I just have to write it as 'Least' instead. I am just so broke to even shop. Saving up for BKK trip in June just so I can splurge there till it is 15 kg worth of items!Saving up all the extra income that I manage to get and Alhamdulillah it is increasing.Hopefully I can save up the amount I want to bring by end of May.

Bkk aside, my purpose is to WHINE how unhappy I am that I can't freaking shop!Shopping is my favorite hobby besides sleeping.(Yea.I am like a pig like that.)Even if I can shop, I need to choose what is that I can buy and I do not own.I refuse to face up to reality even if I know I will regret.So, please help me decide which category should I buy.I would buy all of these items if I am not going for holiday.Appreciate if any kind soul can help me.God bless you.

Category 1: NastyGal

Category 2: Gmarket Korea
(The top right picture refers to the LILAC jeans.)

(I'm still getting this wedge though!)
On a darker side, I am WORKING tomorrow at 5pm(for my school's CCA rehearsal at UCC) till 10pm!So much of weekend.Hate it that I need to work even on Sunday and my pay still not increasing!


 (Top & Bottom;H&M, Flatform;FEP,Sling bag;C&K)

Till then.

No comments: