Saturday, March 17, 2012

Laughter is all we need.

The usuals meet up yesterday was filled with laughter of course.Gossips.And what not.Head over to Aldo and Steve Madden for a survey and will be getting it today!(Excited!) It took us only 5 mins to look around both shop before we head to Newton for our seafood dinner with the others.

Outfit photos taken at the corner of Raffles City and it was awkward when people walked past and looking at us.Talking about outfit photo, I would like to recommend my readers who have Instagram to follow @deeyanahyahya for her outfit photos!She have the simplest yet so chic plus gorgeous outfit inspiration.She is my close friend and I love every of her style.Check her out at Instagram!

I guess thats all I have for now.


Till then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Where did you get your ring from babe?

izzah said...

Thanks!I got it online.=)