Thursday, March 29, 2012

You Are Invited To Arm Party!

I have always wanted to try out this party.The only party that I will want to invest in and go out to search the necessary items.

Yes,what else can it be if it is not the 'Arm Party'.The party that boys are clueless about and girls are going "ooohhh-la-la".Honestly,I an not a fan of bangles/bracelets.I used to wear and have it but no longer find it suit with my attire.However, after reading fashion blogs, I find it cool and creative.I would love to really invest in pretty bracelets and play with it with my watches.

I tried to use it with my bangles(which are big and will slip out frm my arms) but it was 'YUCKS'.I hate it so much.It looks like some I do not know what to say about it.So,I will try to head down to Diva or wherever that I can buy pretty bracelets just to at least try this pretty trend.Below I will put the unachievable arm party I had few weeks ago!

Till then.

No comments: