Monday, March 12, 2012

Thoughts

Holiday has officially started today.However, I don't think I am having a proper one since I will be busy from Monday all the way to Friday. Down with flu,cough and sore throat but still no one care about me and still ask me to go down to work.

Think I have overworked myself that I fell sick for 3 times since the start of this year.Imagine that.Its only the 3rd month of the year and I am sick almost every month!And it last me for a week or two.Currently it is not getting any better.

So today manage to spent few hours with the man after tuition and after meeting the BKK-ians to plan our trip for JUNE(I really cannot wait!).Wore the new dress that I bought and loving it much. Recently, I just collected the exact same dress I tailored made.Love it so much.But I do not know when I should wear it. On top of that, I collected the tailor made lace pants too.Of course it turns our so well that I can't wait to wear it. Prolly this Friday I shall wear it out.
Sunday
 Monday
 And my purchase for the day!
Till then.

No comments: