Monday, March 19, 2012

Not here Not there.

What with the title?I have no freaking idea.Currently in stress mode regarding work.Too many things in my head right now right here at this moment.

Anyway, last Saturday went to town to buy my ALDO wedges.Yes!My first expensive shoe(excluding my Jeffrey Campbell and Dolce Vita)with my hard earn money.But nothing to show off about as Aldo seems to be affordable to other.On a not brighter note, I AM OFFICIALLY BROKE.PENNILESS.So I shall not go any shopping malls to window shop which I will end up shopping or online browsing(which I am doing now).

And I need to work out those thighs and body.I need to make them smaller and fit me just nice.Right now they are out of proportion.To add in I have huge muscle thighs(blame dancing for that) that is why its a little difficult to make in shape.But I shall motivate myself and achieve what I have to.Perhaps I should reward myself with a Prada wallet?hehe.

See how many shots I took to choose the best.But still I do not like the outcome.I sucks at taking photo and pose for the camera.


(Top Cotton On;Bottom Topshop;Shoe unbranded;Clutch Gmarket)

Till then.

No comments: